Making Feedback Work – Communication, Coaching & Motivation
Overview of training module
This workshop provides an overview of coaching and what makes a good coach. Looking at different models and their application enabling you to adapt to different situations. The workshop will cover off one of the important skills in coaching – communication and equip you with practical tips and tools for your managers tool box.
- To give an overview of coaching and understanding what makes a good coach
- Discuss coaching models and how to apply them practically
- Communication skills – understanding how communication works and provide tools to fill up your communication toolkit
- Talking about active listening and body language
- How to handle difficult situations or people