Addressing the commercial risks and benefits around senior management is essential.
With key customer and supplier relationships at stake, access to the most sensitive business information to be expected and the potential for huge impact on the success or failure of the organisation, expert handling of this area is essential. Outset’s employment team has deep expertise in executive employment law, yet always takes a commercially minded approach, looking to understand client need and circumstance. Services include:
- Executive service agreements
- Non-executive director agreements
- Executive consultancy agreements
- Bonus and share schemes
- Business protection agreements
- Enforcing garden leave and post-termination restrictions
- Exit arrangements and tax efficiency
Outset’s pragmatic approach and experience make it first port of call for a large range of organisations dealing with these challenges. Its success in advising employers has also created a demand from executives for advice.