Whilst there are few law firms with in-depth experience of industrial relations and collective agreements, Outset bucks the trend, advising both public and private sector organisations.
Whether the organisational challenge is:
- a CAC application for statutory recognition and collective bargaining
- a threat of industrial action or ballot
- a de-recognition process
- the dismissal of a union official
- the negotiation or interpretation of a collective agreement
- the status of recognition and collective bargaining agreements after a TUPE transfer
- the establishment and operation of a domestic or European works council
- a dispute under the I&C Regulations.
As well as its experience in representing employers and guiding them through the challenging legislative and regulatory framework, Outset provides consultancy on shaping, developing and implementing industrial relations strategy.