Independent Vetcare was founded in 2011 and is now the largest veterinary care business in...
We're inviting businesses operating in the plant-based market (whether that's with food or any other natural product,) to join our legal experts and like-minded companies for a roundtable discussion.
The session will give you a chance to share experiences, challenges, ideas and solutions as well as get a deeper insight into the legal dilemmas you may face in this market.
Areas of discussion include;
- Can you limit new hires to veggie/vegans only?
- Can a vegan/veggie employee be required to handle meat products?
- Vegans protected from discrimination what does this mean for your business?
- Can you label a product as “accidentally vegan”?
- Should you call your product “cheese” if it isn’t dairy?
Naturally we won’t let you go hungry - breakfast will be provided.
When: Wednesday 19th February 2020 8am - 10am
Where: Outset, Maidstone TV Studios, New Cut Road, ME14 5NZ (free parking available)
To confirm your attendance to our free event, please contact Leila Cox by phone, 01622 759900 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than 10th February 2020.