Independent Vetcare was founded in 2011 and is now the largest veterinary care business in...
We are looking for a Paralegal or Legal Assistant to work in our dynamic Property team.
Since 2002 Outset has been delivering professional services differently. We have always taken pleasure in challenging the status quo, constantly looking for a better way to do things and delivering the best value we can.
We strongly believe the traditional ways of providing legal advice are outdated and no longer suit the needs of the fast-paced business world in which we operate today. Our clients often need support in other areas so we've built Outset around these requirements, providing a fully integrated service.
Our teams are growing rapidly, igniting the need for more support. It’s a time of exciting change for us and this role will provide great exposure and opportunity to candidates who share our values and wish to succeed.
Supporting our Commercial Property Lawyers, key responsibilities of the role include:
- Liaising with clients both over the telephone and face to face in a helpful and professional manner
- Providing commercial property corporate support by attending meetings and liaising with the corporate/commercial fee earners
- Instructing and liaising with surveyors on behalf of the client
- Raising property searches, ordering titles and documents held at HM Land Registry and reviewing and reporting on the same
- Obtaining copies of planning permission
- Obtaining indemnity policy quotes and arrange for the policy to be put in place upon completion if required
- Assisting with Land Registry Requisitions
- Assisting with the maintenance of legal template documents
- Assisting with property related queries regarding due diligence information
- Drafting and dealing with ancillary documents
- Time recording efficiently against individual matters
Skills for success:
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to learn fast and grow with a vibrant team
- Strong team player with integrity and respect for others
- Educated to minimum of degree level/related legal qualification
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Outlook (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Literate and numerate
- Confident telephone manner
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Job title: Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Whilst this role is within our Property team, we are always on the lookout for talented people to join our Corporate team - offering the opportunity to work on complex, multi-million pound transactions. If that interests you, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com