We offer a suite of risk management solutions covering a broad range of areas including:
- General health and safety (audits, inspections, policies and systems)
- Fire risk management (risk assessments, evacuations and fire risk strategies)
- Asbestos management (surveys, reinspections and management plans)
- Food safety (systems, audits, inspections & HACCP)
Our clients cover multiple industry sectors from offices, utilities, construction, engineering , hospitality, telecommunications, IT and social care.
UKHSE are an approved training provider for the following organisations;
- Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
- Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- British Safety Council
- Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH)
We offer an open training course programme with courses scheduled at our Maidstone and London facilities, for those organisations that require a tailored approach to their needs or simply prefer delivery of the course on their premises, we deliver all of our courses on clients premises upon request.
Call us now for a friendly chat about your needs.